Monday, January 6, 2014

Ytd, we had a dinner at one of the tzd char. We ordered 3 dishes, clay pot fish head, 3 cup chicken and toufu. The place was quite empty, hence we tot that it will be a fast meal, turns out we were so wrong. We waited an hour plus, and all they served was the claypot. We waited and waited, watching the orders of those that arrived later than us being served, that was when my mum was so pissed off that she decided that we shld just leave. My mum feels that its not fair and right that we had to wait so long when we ordered so much earlier than the rest, and she was damn pissed. All along, I was still in pretty okay temper.
Yes, I don't get angry easily, and I sometimes get pushed around, but does that make me a weak guy? I avoid confrontation, but it doesn't mean I won't fight for what I think is mine. I just choose the battle carefully that's all. There are things worth fighting for, there are principles worth protecting, but this isn't one of them. Why shld I let myself be angry at such petty things? Its a waste of my time and effort. So what if our food arrived late, I'm a patient man. And if life want to fault me for this, screw life. I will live how ever I deemed is right, and reality doesn't tell me how to live it.

No comments:

Post a Comment